Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Bead

I have decided that I need to make more of an effort to updated things that I will want to remember years from now, so i am going to try and update more abour Bella Kate, and what happens in everyday life. I would like for her to be able to read this when she is older and laugh at all she has done.

This morning when I was getting Bella ready she was not in a great mood. She was very sleepy and crying. I went to wash her face and blow her nose, and all of the sudden a "Pink Bead", blew out of her nose. I almost had a heart attack. You can only imagine, I freaked.

It turns out that she has placed the bead there the day before!! At nap time at school. She was already to tell anyone that she did this and when she could not get it out, she just kept quiet about it. When I asked her why she put it in her nose, she said she was hiding it. Can you believe that?? I reminded her that she does have pockets for this. LOL Oh to be 4 years old. I am so glad that it did come out with no trip to the ER.

No comments: